Jeans Speaking part 1 Questions With Answers. These are the IELTS Speaking part 1 Topics and Questions on general topics about your life. Your answers will be from your life and experience.
This is what happens in Part 1 of IELTS Speaking;
- When you enter the speaking test room, the examiner greets you.
- The examiner will start to record the interview (audio)
- The examiner asks for your ID Card (passport)
- They (he or she) asks your full name
- They ask you two or three introductions or ‘warm up’ questions about either.
- Your home
- Your hometown
- Your work
- Your study
Jeans Speaking part 1 Questions With Answers
Question 1:- Do you wear jeans?
Answer - Yes, I do like to wear jeans; I feel more comfortable in jeans rather than formal pants. However, I'm not particularly eager to wear skinny jeans.
Question 2:- How often do you wear jeans?
Answer - I wear jeans regularly except on some occasions. For instance, 4 days ago, I attended one engagement ceremony that time I didn’t wear jeans.
Question 3:- Do you like wearing jeans? Why?
Answer - To be honest, I do like to wear jeans; as I said earlier, it was comfortable, and it yields flexibility so, I can wear a t-shirt or shirt upon it.
Question 4:- Why do you think jeans are popular?
Answer - Behind it a host of reasons but I think the primary reason is that jeans are long-lasting and any age of people can wear them.
Follow Us on IELTSTrend Twitter